Smithtown Village Animal Hospital is a full-service, family-owned veterinary practice with a strong legacy of care. Since 1964, we have provided an extensive range of high-quality medical services for cats and dogs in the Smithtown community. Whether you are looking for special care for your sick pet or simply need a wellness checkup, Smithtown Village Animal Hospital is the right place for you.
At Smithtown Village Animal Hospital, your pet always comes first. Our friendly and professional team takes the time to get to know you and your favorite friend so we can focus on your pet’s individual health needs and offer personalized treatment and care. We ask lots of questions to learn about your pet’s health history and lifestyle, and encourage you to share any concerns with our doctors so that they can provide the best care possible for your pet.
Our veterinary services include the following:
- Wellness Care—We offer full-service wellness and preventive care to build a strong foundation of good health.
- Sick Pet Care (Diagnostics)—Sick pets need specialized attention, and our doctors employ modern diagnostic techniques to provide effective treatment plans.
- Dental Care—We offer full-service dental cleanings with anesthesia.
- Surgery—We perform soft-tissue surgical procedures to treat both acute and chronic conditions.
- Food and Dermatology—Our doctors provide comprehensive dermatology care for pets with skin conditions and/or allergies.
- Boarding—Our boarding facility is spacious and pet-friendly with separate areas for dogs and cats.
- Pharmacy—Save time by using our convenient on-site pharmacy to fill your pet’s prescription.